I think with Logan I was just prepared for a 40 week pregnancy and when he came early it was a pleasant surprise - now that i've had an early pregnancy I want it again but there's just as much a chance of it coming tonight as there is for it to come in 2 weeks... scary.
Oh well, i'm sure i'm supposed to 'learn something' from all of this - but i'm not prepared to figure out what that is until a later date when I can put this miserable experience behind me and move forward with my beautiful baby boy or girl whom i'm VERY excited to meet :)
Full Moon/New Moon
PS. Interesting fact: apparently more babies are born on full moons (to the point that various hospitals have extra staff on a full moon), so my wish for a baby born on the 14th (also a full moon) was really intriguing to me... after I didn't get that I decided to look Logan's birth date up and see if he was on or close to a full moon - alas he was not..two weeks prior to him (so I would have been 36 weeks pregnant) was the FM. Logan was actually born on a "New Moon". And then I looked at my due date for this current pregnancy and my due date is actually on a new moon as well - isn't that funny? I can't make any kind of hypothesis or judgement yet about that but as far as new moon's go, there is no link to more babies being born on them, however again, depending when this child graces us with his or her presence I might be able to make a statement about my body liking NM's.
Grandma's Dream
My grandmother had a dream like a year ago that she would have 6 great grand-babies this year, 4 boys and 2 girls. Well, i'm the last and final and she's to date had 3 boys and 2 girls.. so by her guess/dream I'm supposed to have another boy. Also most people who look at me figure i'm having a boy as per the way i'm carrying. There are a few more girl guesses this time around (ex: my father in law keeps saying 'she') but mostly still boys.
Baby Names
I have my official girl and boy name picked out.. I do have some 'backups' in case baby doesn't look like the names we've chosen but it just sort of all fell into place as of this week as far as names go :) so i'm excited more than ever to see what gender we are given!
Ooh, I'm excited to see what names you've picked for this time around! I can see how having an early arrived the first time would affect your expectations. I jut remembered that I was a couple weeks early, but both my brother & sister came the day before their due date.
ReplyDelete