Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Something that just crossed my mind...

I was in much better shape when I was pregnant with Logan - I wonder what will happen during this labor/delivery because this time around I have -not- been able to work out at all due to sciatic, hip, back & 'down there' pain/discomfort. I will never be able to prove anything as far as it being linked if this 2nd delivery is worse, but it's just something that crossed my mind.

On another note - wish me luck as date #1 of choice comes into view tonight at midnight and all day tomorrow :) (the 14th as mentioned in past blogs) - officially 38 weeks tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment