Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Friday, August 5, 2011

excrutiating pain (but if I remember correctly, not as bad as labour transition lol)

Last night I was having horrible stomach pain during the night.. as in, if I even tried to roll over on any other position other than one spot on either of my sides I thought I might just die! It was definetly baby related but not contractions... it wasn't a tummy ache - i'm just going to say it was baby prepping itself I guess. Lucky me!

Side note: I realized I have not slept a consecutive 8 hours since before Logan was born! (I can count how many times I have on one hand anyways)

1 comment:

  1. That little baby hopefully is preparing to come sooner that the due date predicted :) Hopefully, tonight is better!

    ReplyDelete