Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. This is a place where I will voice MY thoughts and MY ideas on life and life events. I faithfully write in a journal but sometimes I feel the need to publically display, so here it is!

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Funny things

1. Logan doesn't eat apples - very rarely, and in the past when he has he'll take the apple and take mini bites and eat most of the skin and then be done with it. Well tonight he ate the ENTIRE apple. Yup, core and all.. all that was left was an actual 'adult sized' bite of apple and the stick. lol, took him about half hour but he wasn't willing to let it go. I didn't noticed when he was eating the core, but I do konw that they're safe to throw in when blending them, so I wasn't worried :)

2. We were sitting eating dinner and Logan was off playing (not an unusual thing). Michael felt prompted to go check on him and he was in the upstairs bathroom... Michael chuckles and says 'Logan!'. So he calls me over and I chuckle too.. I asked Logan what he was doing and he was "cleaning mommy"...and he had pumped out probably 6-8 pumps of the foamy hand soap and was rubbing it all over the bathroom counter top! hehe, I didn't have a camera handy or i'd have taken a photo. Definetly a memory i'd like to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment